Grand Forks District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Grand Forks with section shops located throughout the district. The Grand Forks District maintains state highways in Pembina, Nelson, Walsh, Grand Forks, Griggs, Steele, Cavalier, Ramsey Traill and Cass counties.
Current and Future Projects
- Mill and concrete overlay on US 2 from the Grand Forks Airforce Base to Grand Forks 69th St westbound lane
- Mill and overlay on US 2 from Grand Forks 69th St to 55th St westbound and eastbound lanes
- Replacement of two structures 3 miles north of ND 66 on I-29
- Mill and overlay on highway 32 south junction 200 north to junction 45 west of Sharon
- Mill and overlay on highway 32 junction of ND 45 to junction ND 15
- Mill and overlay on highway 81 north of Grafton to north junction 66
- Signals and turn lanes on Grand Forks 32nd Ave (I-29 20th St)
- Structural Painting over Red River on Highway 17
- Structural Painting of five bridges on I-29 between mile point 141 to 180
- 2021 Statewide Construction Map
- 2021 Construction Projects with 2020 carryover.