Devils Lake District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Devils Lake with section shops located throughout the district. The Devils Lake District maintains state highways in Rolette, Towner, Cavalier, Pierce, Ramsey, Benson, Wells, Eddy, Nelson, foster, Griggs and Stutsman counties.
Current and Future Projects
- US 52 passing lanes, milling and asphalt project from Fessenden to Carrington
- US 281 dull-depth reclamation, hot mix asphalts, turn lanes, and widening projects from Sheyenne to New Rockford
- ND 30 structure replacement project near Sykeston
- ND 3 milling and hot mix asphalt project from Rugby to Junction of ND 66
- Westbound US 2 concrete pavement repair from Rugby to Berwick