Devils Lake District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Devils Lake with section shops located throughout the district. The Devils Lake District maintains state highways in Rolette, Towner, Cavalier, Pierce, Ramsey, Benson, Wells, Eddy, Nelson, foster, Griggs and Stutsman counties.
Current and Future Projects
- Concrete Pavement Repair on Eastbound Highway 2 from 2 Miles East of Churches Ferry to Devils Lake
- Mill and Overlay on Westbound Highway 2 from 2 Miles East of Crary to Lakota
- Mill and Overlay on Highway 3 from US 2 at Rugby to the JCT of ND 66
- Structure Replacement on ND 66 East of 281
- Mill and Overlay and Sliver Widening on Highway 200 from Hurdsfield to the W JCT of 52
- 2021 Statewide Construction Map
- 2021 Construction Projects with 2020 carryover.