Bismarck District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Bismarck with section shops located throughout the district. The Bismarck District maintains state highways in McLean, Sheridan, Oliver, Burleigh, Kidder, Morton, Grant, Sioux, Logan, Emmons, Mercer, Wells and McIntosh counties.
Current and Future Projects
- I-94 Interchange (Exit 161) Reconstruction Project
- Bridge reconstruction at the Apple Creek Separation – Five miles east of Bismarck
- Reconstruction, concrete pavement repair I-94 Exit 153 to ND 1806, Old Red Trail, reconstruction I-94 to 27th St NW
- Concrete pavement repair, bulbouts, signals Main St (Heart River Bridge - Twin City Dr)
- Median cable guard west of Sunset Dr to east of Mandan Ave
- Median barriers on Highway 810 & I-194 from McKenzie Dr to the railroad bridge
- Grade raise on ND 14 - 12 miles north of Wing
- Grade raise on ND 36 - East of Robinson
- 2021 Statewide Construction Map
- 2021 Construction Projects with 2020 carryover.