BISMARCK, N.D. – The North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) is seeking comments on an amendment to the 2023-2026 State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) for inclusion of two previously unpublished projects in 2024.
- Approach slab, bridge end repairs, spall repair, and joint repair on the eastbound and westbound structures over the railroad on U.S. Highway 2 in the city of Ray. The total cost of this project is $1,200,000.
- Coordination of the statewide electric vehicle charging station build-out. The total cost of this project is $1,875,000.
The public is invited to view the current STIP on the NDDOT’s website at www.dot.nd.gov by clicking on “Publications” on the top of the page, then clicking on the “2023-2026 Final STIP (Statewide Transportation Improvement Program)” link under the Plans and Reports section.
Comments should be sent no later than Oct. 19, 2023, to Logan Beise at NDDOT, 608 E Boulevard Ave, Bismarck, ND 58505-0700, or sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org with “2023 State Federal-Aid Roadway Projects” in the subject line.
The NDDOT will consider every request for reasonable accommodation to provide:
- an accessible meeting facility or other accommodation for people with disabilities,
- language interpretation for people with limited English proficiency (LEP), and
- translations of written material necessary to access NDDOT programs and information.
To request accommodations, contact Heather Christianson, Civil Rights Division, NDDOT, at 701-328-2978 or email@example.com. TTY users may use Relay North Dakota at 711 or 1-800-366-6888.
- ### -