Maintenance work will begin Monday, June 1, on three bridges in western North Dakota. The project will include the I-94 bridges at West River Road, one mile west of Medora and bridges located at the ND 22 Interchange, and the 10th Avenue overpass in Dickinson.
- Traffic control will be in place and changing daily
- Speed will be reduced to 45 mph throughout construction zone
- Flaggers may be present to direct traffic
- Traffic delays should be minimal
- Lane reductions will be present.
The expected completion date for the project is the middle of July.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.