Construction will begin Monday, June 1, on U.S. Hwy 12, from Scranton to Reeder. The project will include chip seal work to the roadway.
There will be flagging and pilot car operations throughout the work zone. Motorists should expect delays and plan accordingly.
- Traffic control will be in place and changing daily
- Speed will be reduced to 45 mph throughout construction zone
- Flaggers and a pilot car will be present
- Watch for equipment near the roadway
- Oil may be present on the roadway
- There could be a delay of up to 15 minutes
The expected completion date for the project is the beginning of July.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/