Effective 7:00 a.m. CT, Wednesday, March 4, load restrictions will be added on additional North Dakota Highways in the southwest region of the state. Load limit restrictions will be placed on the following highways:
- South of and including Hwy 2 to the South Dakota Border
- West of and including Hwy 3 to the Montana Border
- West of Hwy 52 to the Jct of Hwy 200
- Hwy 36 to the Stutsman County Line
- Hwy 34 to the Jct of Hwy 30
- Hwy 11 to the McIntosh County Line
Motorists are encouraged to check the load restriction map daily as restrictions may change quickly due to weather. Statewide seasonal load restriction information is available by calling 511 or online at www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info. Load restriction email updates are also available at http://www.dot.nd.gov/roadreport/loadlimit/loadlimitinfo.asp.