Grand Forks District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Grand Forks with section shops located throughout the district. The Grand Forks District maintains state highways in Pembina, Nelson, Walsh, Grand Forks, Griggs, Steele, Cavalier, Ramsey Traill and Cass counties.
Current and Future Projects
- Minor rehabilitation of ND 18 from Jct ND 5 to County Road 55
- Milling and overlay of US 2 from Michigan bypass east to Grand Forks county line
- Reconstruction of US 2, Demers Ave, 5th St to Sorlie Bridge
- Reconstruction of ND 297, Demers Ave, 6th St to 5th St
- Concrete overlay on US 2 from Grand Forks Air Force Base to 69th Street
- North Washington Street concrete pavement repair in Grand Forks
- Milling and overlay on ND 1 from ND 26 to East Junction ND 200
- Milling and overlay with pipe repairs on ND 1 from Lakota to near Edmore
- University Avenue milling and overlay from State Street to 3rd Street in Grand Forks
- 5th Street from US 2 to Demers Avenue milling and overlay in Grand Forks
- 2020 Statewide Construction Map
- 2020 Construction Projects with 2019 carryover.