Dickinson District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Dickinson with section shops located throughout the district. The Dickinson District maintains state highways in Golden Valley, Billings, Dunn, Mercer, Stark, Slope, Hettinger, Bowman and Adams counties.
Current and Future Projects
- Surfacing and widening on ND 22 from Junction 12 to New England
- Major rehabilitation on ND 8 from Junction 200 to Twin Buttes
- Lighting and signals and microsurfacing on Villard Street in Dickinson
- Pedestrian Bridge on I-94 Business loop in Dickinson
- Seal coat on ND 200 from Junction of US 85 to Junction of ND 8
- Seal coat on US 12 from Bowman to west of Reeder
- Seal coating on east bound I94 from east of Taylor to east of Richardton
- Surfacing on ND 1806 from Junction of ND 8 to County Road 21
- Bridge painting on I94 east of Dickinson
- Bridge deck overlay at Beach and Painted Canyon interchanges
- 2020 Statewide Construction Map
- 2020 Construction Projects with 2019 carryover.