Bismarck District Construction Projects
The District office is located in Bismarck with section shops located throughout the district. The Bismarck District maintains state highways in McLean, Sheridan, Oliver, Burleigh, Kidder, Morton, Grant, Sioux, Logan, Emmons, Mercer, Wells and McIntosh counties.
Current and Future Projects
- Reconstruction of 43rd Avenue from Montreal Street to State Street in Bismarck
- Milling and overlay on US 83 NB/SB from Bismarck to Wilton
- Milling and overlay on ND 36 from Wilton to Junction ND 14
- Main Street signals, curb and gutter, lighting, landscaping in Bismarck
- Safety Corridor on US 83 from Bismarck to Washburn
- 2020 Statewide Construction Map
- 2020 Construction Projects with 2019 carryover.