Public Hearing will be held:
• May 31, 2018: 5:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. (CDT)
Watford City City Hall, 213 2nd Street Northeast, Watford City, ND
The Public Hearings will utilize an open house format beginning at 5:00 p.m., with formal presentations beginning at 5:30 p.m.
The purpose of the Public Hearings is to discuss the DEIS/Nationwide Section 4(f) Programmatic Evaluation for the US Highway 85 Project. The project would expand US Highway 85 to four lanes from the Interstate 94 (I-94) interchange to the Watford City Bypass (McKenzie County Road 30). The Public Hearings will provide opportunities for public input. Representatives from the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT), Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), and KLJ will be available to answer questions.
If unable to attend the Public Hearings, written statements or comments must be mailed by June 25, 2018, to:
Matt Linneman, Project Manager
300 Airport Road
Bismarck, ND 58504-6005
Note: “Public Hearing” in the e-mail subject heading
The DEIS is available for public review at the following locations:
• Belfield City Hall, 208 Main Street North, Belfield, ND, (701) 575-4235
• Billings County Courthouse, Auditor’s Office, 495 4th Street, Medora, ND, (701) 623-4491
• Dickinson Area Public Library, 139 West 3rd Street, Dickinson, ND, (701) 456-7700
• McKenzie County Courthouse, 201 5th Street Northwest, Watford City, ND, (701) 444-3616
• McKenzie County Public Library, 112 2nd Avenue Northeast, Watford City, ND, (701) 444-3785
• North Dakota State Library, 604 East Boulevard Avenue, Bismarck, ND, (701) 328-4622
• NDDOT Project Website: http://www.dot.nd.gov/projects/williston/US85I94/
• NDDOT Central Office, 608 East Boulevard Avenue, Bismarck, ND, (701) 328-2500
• NDDOT Dickinson District Office, 1700 3rd Avenue West, Dickinson, ND, (701) 227-6500
• NDDOT Williston District Office, 605 Dakota Parkway West, Williston, ND, (701) 774-2700
• Watford City City Hall, 213 2nd Street Northeast, Watford City, ND, (701) 444-2533
The NDDOT will consider every request for reasonable accommodation to provide: an accessible meeting facility or other accommodation for people with disabilities; language interpretation for people with limited English proficiency (LEP); translations of written material necessary to access NDDOT programs and information. To request accommodations, contact Paula Messmer, Civil Rights Division, NDDOT, at 701-328-2978 or firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY users may use Relay North Dakota 711 or 1-800-366-6888.