Bridges on the North Dakota/Minnesota Border over the Red River will be flushed and cleaned next week from Monday, May 18 through Thursday, May 21.
The schedule for the cleanings is as follows:
- Monday, May 18-Kennedy Bridge/Grand Forks
- One lane will be closed in each direction
- Tuesday, May 19-Halstad Bridge over the Red River
- There will be automated traffic lights to control traffic flow in one lane while flushing occurs on the opposite lane and shoulder
- Wednesday, May 20-Robin-Drayton Bridge
- There will be automated traffic lights to control one lane of traffic
- Thursday, May 21-Sorlie Bridge in Grand Forks
- Traffic will be split into three lanes with cones to maintain traffic flow.
All cleanings will begin at approximately 7:30 AM and end around 4:30 PM with the exception of Thursday’s cleaning, which is expected to end at 4 PM. Motorists are asked to use caution through the work zone.