A construction project will begin Monday, April 13, on the westbound lanes of US Hwy 2 (68th Ave NE (Mauvis Coulee) to Jct of ND 19 in Devils Lake. The project will consist of grading, paving, guardrail and lighting work. Westbound traffic will be moved to a temporary crossover during construction. Eastbound traffic will be head-to-head so motorists need to use caution when traveling through the construction site.
- Traffic speeds will be reduced
- Flaggers will be onsite to direct traffic as needed
- A temporary crossover will be constructed for westbound traffic
- Eastbound traffic will be head-to-head
- A width restriction of 14 ft. will be in place through the construction zone
The project is expected to be completed this fall.
The NDDOT would like to remind motorists to slow down, follow traffic control signage and use caution throughout the work zone. For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.