Construction will begin on Tuesday, July 16, on ND Hwy 15 at the Goose River Bridge, 2 miles west of Northwood. Construction will consist of bridge deck work, a bridge deck overlay, asphalt approaches and guardrail work.
- Motorists will be directed by a controlled signalized system
- Flaggers will be on site directing traffic when needed
- Speed will be reduced to 25 mph throughout the work zone
- A 12 ft. width restriction will be in place
- Traffic delays of up to 15 minutes can be expected
The project is expected to be completed this fall.
The NDDOT would like to remind motorists to slow down, follow traffic control signage and use caution throughout the work zone. For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.