Chip seal work will be taking place during the next couple of weeks and will temporarily affect traffic. Locations are:
- ND 200 from Cooperstown to Jct ND 32
- Eastbound US 2 from near Jct ND 18 to near Grand Forks Air Force Base
- ND Hwy 18, from 3 mi. north of US 2 to Grand Forks / Walsh County Line
- Speeds will be reduced to 55 mph through the construction zone
- Flaggers and a pilot car will be on site directing traffic
- Delays of up to 15 minutes can be expected
- Oil and loose chips may be present on the roadway
The projects are expected to be completed by mid-July.
The NDDOT would like to remind motorists to slow down, follow traffic control signage and use caution throughout the work zone. For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.