The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), the North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT), and Billings County, as joint lead agencies, in cooperation with the US Forest Service and US Army Corps of Engineers, announce the availability of the FEIS/ROD for the Little Missouri River Crossing Project, pursuant to the requirements of the National Environmental Policy Act of 1969 (42 United States Code 4321–4347), Council on Environmental Quality Regulations (40 Code of Federal Regulations [CFR] parts 1500–1508), and FHWA Environmental Impact and Related Procedures (23 CFR 771).
The FEIS has been prepared to evaluate the alternatives and potential impacts from the construction of a new crossing over the Little Missouri River.
The ROD identifies the FHWA's Selected Alternative, which is Alternative K, Option 1.
The FEIS/ROD is available for public review at the following locations:
- Billings County Courthouse, 495 4th St, Medora, ND, (701) 623-4377
- http://www.billingscountynd.gov/190/Little-Missouri- River-Crossing-Project
- Dickinson Area Public Library, 139 W 3rd St, Dickinson, ND, (701) 456-7700
- Golden Valley County Courthouse, 150 1st Ave SE, Beach, ND, (701) 872-4331
- McKenzie County Public Library, 112 2nd Ave NE, Watford City, ND, (701) 444-3785
- NDDOT Central Office, 608 E Boulevard Ave, Bismarck, ND, (701) 328-2500
- NDDOT Dickinson District Office, 1700 3rd Ave W, Suite 101, Dickinson, ND, (701) 227-6500
- NDDOT Williston District Office, 605 Dakota Parkway W, Williston, ND, (701) 774-2700
- North Dakota State Library, 604 E Boulevard Ave, Bismarck, ND, (701) 328-4622
To request accommodations, contact Civil Rights Division, NDDOT, at 701-328-2978 or firstname.lastname@example.org. TTY users may use Relay North Dakota at 711 or 1-800-366-6888.