Chip seal work will be taking place this week and will temporarily affect traffic. Locations are:
- ND Highway 17 from Adams to the Junction of ND Hwy. 32
- ND Highway 32 from the Jct. of ND Hwy. 17 to Edinburg
- Speeds will be reduced to 55 mph through the construction zone
- Flaggers and a pilot car will be on site directing traffic
- Delays of up to 15 minutes can be expected
- Oil and loose chips may be present on the roadway
The project is expected to be completed toward the end of June.
The NDDOT would like to remind motorists to slow down, follow traffic control signage and use caution throughout the work zone. For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.