Construction will begin tomorrow, Tuesday, May 7, on ND 200 from the Jct. of ND 200A to the Jct. of Highway 1806 south of Pick City. The project will consist of asphalt work and a bridge deck overlay. There will be a lane closure on the Knife River Bridge, so wide loads will need to take an alternate route.
- Speeds will be reduced at the Knife River Bridge
- Traffic will be reduced to one lane on the Knife River Bridge
- Wide loads need to take an alternate route
- Traffic signals will be in place at the Knife River Bridge
- Flaggers will be utilized as needed
Minimal delays are expected. The work is expected to be complete by the Fall of 2019.
The NDDOT would like to remind motorists to slow down and use caution throughout the work zone. For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.