Print Friendly Version
Construction is underway on ND 1804 east of Williston. The project is approximately 8 miles long and consists of grading, widening, turn lane and shoulder work. Motorists should use extra caution in the work zone as construction equipment will be working close to traffic. Motorists are encouraged to use an alternate route if possible.
- Flaggers onsite to direct traffic as needed
- Speeds reduced to 25 mph in some areas throughout the project
- A width restriction of 11 ft. is in place
- Delays of up to 15 minutes can be expected
- Gravel and oil may be present on the roadway
The project is expected to be complete this November.
For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at https://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info/