Construction will begin on Monday, August 5 on ND Highway 17 in Grafton from School Rd to the Jct. of Hwy. 81 South. Construction consists of concrete pavement repair work along with microsurfacing.
- A lane closure will be in place
- Flaggers will be present directing traffic through the work zone
- Speeds will be reduced to 25 mph
- A width restriction of 12 feet will be in place
- Traffic crossing Hwy 17 on side streets will be limited to a few intersections at a time
The project is expected to be completed at the end of August.
The NDDOT would like to remind motorists to slow down, follow traffic control signage and use caution throughout the work zone. For more information about construction projects and road conditions throughout North Dakota, call 511 from any type of phone or visit the Travel Information Map on the NDDOT website at http://www.dot.nd.gov/travel-info-v2/.