North Dakota Department of Transportation (NDDOT) is seeking comments on
amendments to the 2018-2021 State Transportation Improvement Program (STIP) for
inclusion of previously-unpublished projects in 2018.
- Signal Revisions at the intersections of ND Highway 22 and 34th St SW, 33rd St SW, and 32nd St SW north of Dickinson. Total Cost: $30,000
- Installation of sidewalk in Richardton along sections of ND Highway 8 and Raiser Road. Total Cost: $200,000
- Signal installation and bridge deck repairs at Exit 258, asphalt overlay on the north frontage road between Exits 256 and 257, and closure of Exit 257, all in Jamestown. Total Cost: $1,100,000
- Signals, concrete pavement repair, lighting, and incidentals in Valley City on Central Ave from Main St to 12th St NW. Total Cost: 1,800,000
- Asphalt overlay on ND Highway 8 from near Twin Buttes north approximately 4 miles. Total Cost: $700,000
- Bridge repair on US Highway 85 approximately 9 miles north of the SD Border. Total Cost: $105,000
The public is invited to view the current STIP
on the NDDOT’s website at www.dot.nd.gov by clicking
on “Publications” on the top of the page, then clicking on the “2018-2021 Final
STIP (Statewide Transportation Improvement Program)” link under the Plans and
should be sent no later than January 18, 2018 to Chad M. Orn at NDDOT, 608 E
Boulevard Ave, Bismarck, ND 58505-0700, or sent via email firstname.lastname@example.org with “2018 State
Federal-Aid Roadway Projects” in the subject line.