A geographic information system (GIS) allows the user to visualize spatial relationships between different datasets and interact with that data in order to make better informed decisions.
- Construction Projects (html)
- State, County and Urban construction projects bid through NDDOT.
- Material Sources (html)
- Interactive map provided to you by the NDDOT to help identify pit locations by county, section/township/Range, Pit ID, or simply by manipulating the map to the region you are searching for. The Certificate of Approval (COA) is downloadable by clicking on the pit location and opening the PDF of the COA.
- Quick Maps (html)
- Quick Maps allows the user to create downloadable maps in different file formats for use in reports and design documents. The restricted county haul roads are included as a GIS layer.
- Right of Way Plats (ROW)/Corner Recordation (html)
- Access electronic versions of the right-of-ways plats and corner recordation. Sections of land that have DOT right-of-way plats tied to them are highlighted in green. Townships that have the corner recordation information tied to them and are highlighted in pink. Use the identify button and "selection toggle" to view the plats and recordations contained in the system.
- Traffic Information and Counts
- Access DOT traffic count and current traffic information.
- Travel Information Map
- Interactive travel map to help you access road conditions, load restrictions, work zones (road construction), road & weather cameras, width/height restrictions and weather radar all in one map.
- Travel Information Map - Mobile
- Interactive travel map for mobile devices. Download from either Apple's App Store or Google Play. There is also a web version available.
- ND Agency Mapping Applications (arcgis.com website)
- Agency interactive web maps.
- Access Control Map
- Map showing Access Control on State Highways.
- Go to our Maps Page to access paper maps and online maps. Included is the ability to request a "FREE" North Dakota Tourism Highway Map, purchase maps, and access County, State, and Urban maps.