A geographic information system (GIS) allows the user to visualize spatial relationships between different datasets and interact with that data in order to make better informed decisions.
- Construction Projects for 2014 (html)
- State, County and Urban construction projects bid through NDDOT.
- Imagery Swipe (Requires Microsoft's free Silverlight Plug-in)
- Allows for the selection of various North Dakota imagery for comparison. Once selected the swipe tool compares overlaying imagery by swiping the slider bar from left to right.
- Map Locator (Requires Microsoft's free Silverlight Plug-in)
- Access electronic versions of county and city base maps, county and city functional class maps, urban functional class, traffic count maps, and statewide maps (ND Tourism map and ND Route and Mileage map).
- Quick Maps (html)
- Quick Maps allows the user to create downloadable maps in different file formats for use in reports and design documents. The restricted county haul roads are included as a GIS layer.
- Right of Way Plats (ROW)/Corner Recordation (html)
- Access electronic versions of the right-of-ways plats and corner recordation. Sections of land that have DOT right-of-way plats tied to them are highlighted in green. Townships that have the corner recordation information tied to them and are highlighted in pink. Use the identify button and "selection toggle" to view the plats and recordations contained in the system.
- Traffic Information and Counts
- Access DOT traffic count and current traffic information.
- Travel Information Map
- Interactive travel map to help you access road conditions, load restrictions, work zones (road construction), road & weather cameras, width/height restrictions and weather radar all in one map.
- Travel Information Map - Mobile
- Interactive travel map for mobile devices. Download from either Apple's App Store or Google Play. There is also a web version available.
- ND Agency Mapping Applications
- Agency interactive web maps.
- Access Control Map
- Map showing Access Control on State Highways.
- Go to our Maps Page to access paper maps and online maps. Included is the ability to request a "FREE" North Dakota Tourism Highway Map, purchase maps, and access County, State, and Urban maps.
- Extract GIS data from North Dakota GIS Hub
- Download GIS data from state GIS Hub.
- ND GIS Hub Web Services
- Web services available from the ND GIS Hub
- NDDOT GIS Web Services
- Information on NDDOT specific web services.
- Download NDDOT County Project Files for ArcMap (.exe)
- Download the executable and follow the instructions in dialog box.
- ND GIS Hub Web Site
- NDDOT Mapping Applications (arcgis.com website)